or 4 payments of $82.73 AUD with
Anika Loafer / Noir
These beautiful shoes are made in Morocco using rafia sourced from Madagascar. A team of highly skilled female artisans perfectly sculpture each pair using a combinations of intricate weaves. A single pair can take up to two days to construct, making each pair of Rafia Chic shoes special and sort after.
Showing a mix of classic and shebka (open) weave, this loafer features a pointed toe shape which is easy to wear and extremely flattering on the foot. Being one of our most popular styles this sophisticated shoe is perfect for today's lifestyle.
* This shoe is true to size, if in-between sizes, customers should size up
* Handmade by skilled artisans in Morocco
* Suitable for all foot shapes
* Available in Natural, Sahara, Ink, Noir
* Hand dye technique may cause slight variation in colour