Palermo Loafer / Sahara
NOTE: This item is the "Sahara" colour - please see colour swatch pictured. A slightly less picture version of the Latte as pictured.
These beautiful shoes are made in Morocco using rafia sourced from Madagascar. A team of highly skilled female artisans perfectly sculpture each pair using a combinations of intricate weaves. A single pair can take up to two days to construct, making each pair of Rafia Chic shoes special and sort after.
The Palermo loafer is one of our newest styles and is definitely already a favourite for many. This contemporary style is so easy to wear and extremely flattering on the foot. With a slightly pointed shape on the toe and a separated heel, this beautiful shoe is perfect for today's lifestyle.
* This shoe is true to size, if in-between sizes, customers should size up.
* Handmade by skilled artisans in Morocco
* Suitable for all foot shapes
* Available in Sahara & Latte
* Hand dye technique may cause slight variation in colour